Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby Bumps & Belly Lumps

We've been so horrible at posting new photos of the pregnancy and our life in general, but thankfully a great friend of mine came to the rescue! :) Since we are camara-less for the time being, she offered to take some photographs of my baby bump. I'm glad she did because I know I would regret not having practically any pregnancy pictures. This gal is great and truly has a talent in photography. I love her to pieces. Here is just a sneak peek of only a few of the shots that she took...I'll post the rest at a later date.






Another friend of mine planned a baby shower for me recently, and it was incredible. Sadly, I don't have any photos of what all of the decorations and food display looked like, but it was amazing!!! :) We had a little bit of this...
and a little bit of that...
oh, and a lot of that...
It was such a fun experience to receive so much support from the sisters in my ward. I was beyond surprised to see so many people show up and enjoy the evening together. I feel so blessed for so many things right now and I can't wait to hold our little one! :) Just about 2 weeks to go!

9 comments:

Amy and Chace said...

You look great Melanie, I love your pictures!!

Michelle said...

absolutely beautiful Melanie!!

Peruch Family said...

You look so beautiful with your little baby bump. The pictures are great. I'm glad that you had a good time at your baby shower too.

The Cutie Udy's said...

The pictures were amazing! Even Nathan said how artistic they were as he sat behind me. You look great and I can't wait to see your little guy!!

Adele said...

Melanie!! What beautiful pictures!! Can't wait to see that little guy! I bet you're getting excited!!

Brittny said...

sooooo cute!!! you look amazing! I can't wait for your little one to arrive!!!! love u

Casey and Rachel said...

Love the pictures! I have been waiting for these for so long! You look awesome! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days and can't wait to meet your new little guy! Zaya is excited too. He LOVES babies! :) Glad we will be close so we can enjoy your new little guy with you!

Austin Lovelys said...

I'm speechless! What beautiful pictures :) Pregnancy looks so well on you! So glad you enjoyed your baby shower too. They are so much fun. Well it seems like your little guys will be here really soon! Countdown days now.....yay!

Leah said...

Beautiful pictures! Perfect way to capture a pregnancy!