FINALLY!! It took long enough for us to figure out how to remember how to post photos...but here they are! This album is from our visit back home celebrating our One Year Anniversary, and some pictures of our new home! We recently bought a few more items since we took these pictures...like a casual dining room table for our breakfast nook and a new area rug in the living room. We'll have to add those to this slideshow soon. But until then, enjoy our new home! We sure do!




5 comments:
are you kidding me? That is such a georgeous home!! Well done guys!
Wow!! Your house is gorgeous!! I love your kitchen! I am dreaming of cabinets as beautiful as those!! Beautiful decorating!
Your house is beautiful! and you look beautiful as usual:) Congrats guys!!!... thanks for your post, you are so sweet!
Hi Guys! I just happened to find your blog off of Eudelia. Just in case you were wondering how I found your blog. lol. I loved your pictures!! What a beautiful home!! I am so happy for the both of you. Congratulations :)
Wow what does your husband do for a living?! Your house is amazing!! I won't have a house that nice until I'm 40! Congrats!!!! You've done a beautiful job decorating it.
Post a Comment