
We had a fun, but short 4th of July visit back home to visit our families. It was nice to have a little break from work and school to spend some time with them. We enjoyed having some super yummy pasta that one of my sisters made. Kyle savored every bite and has requested that I make her recipe soon. My other sister's two children are getting so big. We have fun playing with them and laughing at the silly faces that they make or the random things that they do.
On Independence Day, Kyle's parents made some delicious barbequed ribs. One of Kyle's brothers and his family joined us, we always enjoy spending time with them. The three boys always look forward to Kyle wrestling around with them. Later on that day, we went to watch a baseball game and we were entertained with a fireworks show after. The weather was perfect.
Our drive back home was a little scarey, but we made it back in one piece. So far our summer has been fantastic! We hope all of you are enjoying yourselves as well!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Independence Day Weekend
Posted by Kyle & Melanie Kropf at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wait wait wait..so I just read your post on my page from May 9th (haha, I know, I haven't been on in forever!!) and a new little pal???? what?!? trying or already? Fill me in girlfriend!
Glad you had such a fun weekend with family. I can't wait to go see mine. You should post your sisters recipe when you get it. :)
How are you handling the vegas heat?
Post a Comment