So, if you can't find Melanie shopping at one of the stores here in Vegas, or in our loft up to no good with her scrapbooking supplies, or around the neighborhood riding her bike, you might have a good chance of finding her in our kitchen. Since marriage, cooking has become a passion in her life and she loves trying out new recipes. Making meals from scratch are her specialty. This past week, we had not one, not two, but three different kinds of pizza.
Kyle is a sucker for boring pepperoni pizza, so we couldn't have dinner without a few slices of that. On the other half we had Margherita Pizza; just fresh basil, fresh sliced tomatoes seasoned with salt and pepper over mozzerella cheese.
Our next Kropf Kitchen Kreation was a Chicken Pesto Pizza...the yummiest one of them all!!
And our final beauty was a BBQ Chicken Pizza, which turned out better than we thought it would!
Here is the taste tester of the household........
The taste testing results confirm that this Kropf Kitchen Kreation was a hit and is worthy of a highly esteemed page within the family cook book! Happy cooking and dining to you all!
Coronavirus disease 2019
1 week ago




5 comments:
Those pizzas looked yummy! I think Kyle convinced me of that. :D good eats!
Kyle, good to see you blogging bud! The pizza looks great, as Kyle would say, "What's that taste like?"
Those pizzas look soooo good! I'm with you on the cooking! I enjoy it as well. Let me know where you get your recipes. I'm always on the prowl.
Love the pizza! We make homemade pizza sometimes too. Todd even lets me put spinach on it! Yours look so yummy though. It was sure good seeing you guys and I'm glad you found our blog. We look forward to seeing you again!
Your pizzas look sooo good!! I love all of the different kinds you tried. How fun.
Post a Comment