So lately I've been on the prowl for ideas to beautify our home. I love finding items that need some extra attention so I can add embellishments or completely transform it to match the decor of our home. I've been wanting to tackle more projects, so if you have any ideas, let me know! So far, here are some of the projects that I have completed. There are so many more that I have in mind, but it's just a matter of time before I accumulate everything that I want and let loose!
One final project is a holiday countdown craft. Instead of just using it once a year for a certain holiday, I made plastic pocket sheets on each side of the blocks so that coordinating holiday scrapbook paper could be inserted to signify the countdown of that particular holiday. Now I can use it all year long!
We hope you all have a great Halloween! My plan to talk Kyle into dressing up on Saturday as Raggedy Ann & Andy didn't work out...I'll just have to think of a better way to persuade him next Halloween! Happy haunting!! :)




9 comments:
You are so talented! I love all of your projects and wish I could come up with as great of ideas. What are you guys doing for Halloween this year?
I love your countdown idea....How did you do it???? Just Great!! I'd love to learn it...
Just a note...we are having a Free
Giveaway of (Vinyl on an Italian Stone) @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
if you like crafts..you might like to check it out..Barbara
how fun! looks like you are the same ol' melanie- always have the cutest crafts! you have such a good eye =o] my husband doesn't really like to dress up either so i have to find things that aren't really costumes like this year he was christopher robin (yellow polo and dark shorts!) keep up the great work on making your house a home!
I love your craft projects Melanie! You are so talented :) Your home is so heavenly!!
Hey guys! Long time no see! =)
Melanie - I LOVE all of your crafts and home decorations! Can't wait to see what you put up for Christmas.
And yeah...we're blogging again - for good! lol
Holy Cow Mel!! You have been cusy busy busy with crafts! They all look so great-like you bought them from a boutique. You seriously could sell them!!
I know how you feel trying to get Kyle to dress up. It's a lost cause with Ben. lol
Wow! I am very impressed with your ingenuity! I am not surprised though, coming from someone who has the ability to make her own "basket" for goodies! We didn't dress up either, so I think we're siding with Kyle, sorry.
Too bad we didn't live close by so we could do crafts together. I guess the bloggin will have to do.=) I miss you too. You too, look very happy and have a gorgeous home! Thanks for findin me.
Way to go! What great projects! I might have to copy your creativity! :)
Post a Comment