...and in this corner we have the undefeated baby heavy weight champion, weighing in at a whopping 20 pounds at 6 months old! He specializes in quickly rolling onto his belly while getting his diaper changed, as well as sucking on his toes.
We definitely have our hands full with this big boy! He is on the verge of crawling any time now. We can't believe that he's already old enough to become mobile! As mentioned earlier, he was not a fan of carrots. We were sure that once we started him on the green veggies, we'd get a similar reaction as the carrots, but to our surprise, Bryce loves peas! The taste didn't even phase him. Applesauce on the other hand is a different story...he winces every time he gets a spoonful. It's the funniest thing...maybe it's just a bit too sour for his liking. Anyway, we're loving this phase of life and all of the new experiences we and Bryce are having.
We're not sure if we're just tired of the cold weather, or if we're getting the itch for spring cleaning, but we both had the urge for some changes around the house. Kyle got to working in the garage and tinkered away on some things, as well as organizing a bit. Melanie whipped out some paint and went to town. Our baseboards were in much need of a new coat of fresh paint. Then there was a wall that just didn't have enough going on, so Melanie painted a design on it. We think it turned out pretty well. Then we changed some decorations in the kitchen and dining room, moved the placement of the piano, and are about to tackle our patio furniture next...once the weather is nicer outside. Until then, here are some photos. :)
Coronavirus disease 2019
1 week ago




8 comments:
I can't believe he's so big and oh so cute! I can't wait to see him again.
He's still a doll! All the more of him to love, right? Your home improvements look great! Isn't it great to have your own place to adjust as you want?
Cute! I love the changes to the house! Sounds like fun! Now I just need you to come help me decorate mine. :) Oh and I just loved the face Bryce made when eating the applesauce! That was too funny. Glad I got to see that one!
Bryce is getting SO big! And he is so adorable. Love the new pictures ;) Love your touches around the house.
I love all your decorating! And holy cow, Bryce is HUGE!!!! My almost 10 month old is 22 lbs and she is a big baby compared to so many other babies! I can't even imagine 20 lbs at 6 months!
Oh my goodness he's a chunk! Haha I love it...too cute!
He is so cute!! I love him!!... you did a great job decorating! did you paint the trellis behind the vase?! If so it perfect, it looks like wallpaper!! I really love it!!
He is soooo adorable! I love chunky babies, that's how my boys were :) You guys look great!
Post a Comment