A dear friend of mine is so good at documenting all of the silly things that her kids say or do. Now that Bryce is verbal and always up to no good, I thought that now would be a great time to record all of these funny and crazy moments here in the Kropf Home.
The other night during bath time, Bryce stood up as he awaited me to wrap him up in his towel. As he was standing, I glanced over and saw a stream of pee going down the drain. Since I'm planning on potty training him in the next few months, I thought that this would be a good opportunity to teach him what he just did.
So I knelt down and said, "Bryce, you just went pee-pee! Look, you went pee!" He looked up at me a bit confused, then pointed back down at the small puddle going down the drain and touched it with his finger. Then he said, "Pee!" A few seconds later he said, "Pee! Q! R!..." It made me chuckle once I realized he was reciting the alphabet starting from the letter P. :)
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Cute Things That Bryce says, #187
Posted by Kyle & Melanie Kropf at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment